Monday, July 26, 2010

Waffle House

Lisa and I are fans of Waffle House. I like the fact that we can feel comfortable at Vic and Anthony's or a Waffle House. Now my wallet might enjoy Waffle House more than Vic and Anthony's, but my credit card company doesn't.

Now for our loyal followers (you know who you are) you probably recall that we had a creepy encounter at a Waffle House in the past (Trip to Austin - Post). That one creepy encounter didn't stop us from going to Waffle House again. We went just the other day and the boy had a great time this time.



The boy really liked that the waitress gave him a hat.



He was a little concerned when he realized the cook no longer had anything on his head to prevent his hair from falling in the food. I reminded him that we had already eaten, so it no longer mattered to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment