Monday, August 9, 2010

Prepping for Nolan

We are on baby watch these days. Lisa is full term and we are just waiting for Nolan to make his arrival. Lisa has been nesting and I have been doing the minimum amount of work required of me to help her nest.

Also in preparation we took a Breast Feeding class and took BC to the hospital for a new sibling class.

Here are some pics from the sibling class.


The following are Colin learning to change a diaper.



As you can see Lisa had to do most of the work. I guess Colin learned from me that if you pretend you don't know how to do something, you don't have to do it.

Colin puts in the finishing touches.

This is Colin practicing holding the baby while still watching TV (a skill that I have mastered)





I thought this advertisement was fitting for Lisa to stand in front of (No, not the food sign on the left). We were at the mall trying to walk out the baby. On the elevator ride to the first floor, Lisa had a pretty good contraction that made her double over. It pretty much freaked out everyone on the elevator.

Elevator rides with Pregnant Lisa always make me think of that one Saved by the Bell episode where they get stuck in the elevator after an earthquake and the pregnant girl goes into labor. Hmmm, that gives me an idea on how to get Lisa to go into labor. I just need her to get stuck in an elevator . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment