Sunday, September 13, 2009

My first day with out little Colin.




Little Colin started Mother's day out last Thursday. Colin went into work late so we could both be there to drop him off. He cried a little bit when we got ready to leave but when I got there to pick him up he was sleeping on his nap mat in the middle of the floor (Something I didn't think he would do). His teacher said that he was a good boy. He ate most of his lunch (and some of the child's beside him)loved music time and also enjoyed playing on the playground. He will be going every Monday and Thursday for 5 hours. I missed him almost instantly after leaving. I wasn't sure what I was going to do to keep my mind busy. Im glad that things went well because if they didn't I'm not sure that I would have let him go back. I think it will be good for him to play with other children his age. He has 8 kids in his class 3 of which are triplets(only 2 girls, the rest are boys).

1 comment:

  1. He cried not because he was scared but because of the anguish he knew his mother would endure being away from him for 5 hours.

    ReplyDelete