Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lisa goes to the Dr.

Lisa went to the doctor the other day and here is a recap thanks to House on Fox:

Lisa: My joints have been feeling all loose, and lately I've been feeling sick a lot. Maybe I'm over-training; I'm doin' the marathon, like, ten miles a day, but I can't seem to lose any weight.

Dr. House: Lift up your arms

Dr. House: You have a parasite

Lisa: Like a tapeworm or something?

Dr. House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.

Lisa: Can you do anything about it?

Dr. House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.

Lisa: Illegal?

Dr. House: Don't worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...

Lisa: Playdates?

Dr. House: [shows her the ultrasound] It has your eyes.

Well that might not be exactly how it went, but that is how I imagined it should have gone.

1 comment:

  1. soooooo excited for you!! And, love the story...as usual, made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete