Tuesday, February 2, 2010

JITBox = Vomit . . . kinda

Well it has been awhile since I updated the blog. Lisa has been out of town (don't remember where exactly) and I have been busy with work. But I do have a new story since Lisa's return.

As you may have figured out from my last blog and new side post, Lisa is prego. (I would say knocked up as it is my preferred nomenclature, but Lisa thinks it has a negative connotation.) As with BC, with this Baby she has terrible morning sickness. Enough background, now to the story.

You might not believe it is possible, but we have had two vomit events within 48 hours in JIT-box parking lots. Normally this would not be news as some think JIT-box always leads to a vomit event. This is not my opinion, I actually like JITB. What is unbelievable is that JITB had nothing to do with the vomit events.

On Thursday night we were driving to Kemah to go to Ichibans for dinner (Lisa had been craving it) but on the way BC got sick and we had to pull over (JITB parking lot). After 30+ minutes of Lisa cleaning up the mess, we headed back home since BC was sick and did not need to be out. I was very proud of Lisa because she was able to overcome her morning sickness and overall nausea to take care of her boy. She truly is a good mom.

Then less than 48 hours later, we are headed to Kemah (again) to go to a party at my parent's house. Along the way, Lisa's morning sickness overcame her and we had to pullover again. Randomly we pulled over to a JITB (a different one I might add). Luckily we were prepared and had minimal cleanup.

So to recap, Lisa is back, the parasite is causing nausea, JITB is good food although lately proximity to JITB leads to my family getting sick. Strange.

I guess the next time I want breakfast after 10:30am or want two tacos for 99cents I will have to bring plastic bags for Lisa and BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment