Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lisa hurt the Mercedes' Feelings

I don't know how it happened, but Lisa definitely upset the Mercedes Benz. She might have dinged the door, made a snide comment or neglected to wash it, but whatever she did, the Mercedes is seeking its revenge.

Over the past week or so, the Mercedes has not been good to Lisa. Last Thursday during the downpour, the Mercedes broke down on 59 north stranding Lisa on the left shoulder. I left work to go save her and let her take the Nissan to pick up BC from Mother's Day out. She swears she didn't run out of gas and that the Mercedes broke down, but once the Sheriff gave me a gallon of gas it ran fine and has been running fine since I filled it up (the range and gauge said it was bone dry when it stopped running) The check engine light did come on, but the mechanic said that the codes were related to lack of fuel.

I am 99.9% sure that lack of gas was the problem, but Lisa swears it had gas. I now think that the Mercedes is punishing her and purposely showed it had gas when in fact it was empty. . .

Here is another example of the Mercedes punishing Lisa. The other morning I get a call from Lisa, after she loaded the kid in the car, that the Mercedes wont start. She said it wouldn't turn over and the radio would not turn off. So she missed her appointment and I made plans to get a ride the next day so she could drive the Nissan. When I got home, I planned to jump the Mercedes and get the battery checked. I thought I would try starting it and it started. The next morning it started and I drove it to work. I think it doesn't like Lisa anymore and wont run for her.

Any thoughts on how Lisa and make up with the Mercedes?

No comments:

Post a Comment