Friday, October 30, 2009

Oops

Last night we had friends over for dinner. Lisa cooked an awesome meal (brisket, her special green beans and potatoes). BC and I are meat and potatoes kind of guys. Anyways, our guests brought an Ice cream cake for dessert. We threw it in the fridge and had it after dinner. It was extremely good and everyone felt a little guilty after eating it( but it was well worth it). Well we only put a dent in it. Lisa and I were debating on what to do with the left overs, because she knows that if it is in the house I will eat the whole thing. I thought about bringing it to work, but I didn't think it would make it without melting. So I put it away and decided that it would just be slowly consumed over the next few days. I would just run a little more.

Well . . .

I wasn't thinking and I had just put it back where I got it. In other words, I put it in the fridge, not the freezer.

This is what Lisa found this morning. . . Oops



I feel bad that I destroyed the cake since it was very good and it was a gift, but in the big picture I subconsciously saved Lisa and I a few pounds.

1 comment:

  1. too funny...we've probably all done something like that at some time! A few pounds saved though....that isn't bad!

    ReplyDelete