Thursday, December 17, 2009

A strange way to show love for Santa...

So we met Santa this year at the local Chic-fil-a. There was a long list of people waiting to see Santa so we added our name to the list and got in line to get some food while we waited. BC flirted with the Chic-fil-a cow and played on the playground.

I was excited to see what BC would think of Santa this year. He was very interested in his beard last year. Our friends were with us and they saw Santa first. They have a little girl who is 2 (just older than BC) and she was quite upset when returning from her turn seeing Santa. Not thinking much of this we continued to wait. I got BC out of the playground area to make sure we were ready when it was our turn. I was just tying his shoes when the elf told us that we were next.

Colin was laughing at me as we waited watching the child before him finish. Finally it was our turn. If I only knew what would happen next. I handed BC to Santa and he freaked out. Enjoy the follow photo. Maybe next year will be better.

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing out loud! Why do we insist our kids love Santa?? Just something that must happen. :) haha

    ReplyDelete