Monday, February 16, 2009

Drinking Coffee on the Weekends

I think I need to start drinking caffeine on the weekends. Sunday afternoon around 4, I got in the car to go to the gym. I was a little groggy from my afternoon nap, and I backed up. You might ask what is the big deal with that, well I forgot to open the garage on my side and it effed up the door. Luckily the neighbor was weed eating and didn't hear it. I was able to fix it mostly by pushing it back into place. Lisa heard it and came to see what the commotion was about and proceeded to give me a hard time and state "I am glad I (Lisa) didn't do that" since she knows I would have been very angry and not as understanding as her. Well I have decided that if I drank coffee on the weekends I would not have smashed my garage door. Sorry no pictures of the damage, you can't photograph my wrecked pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment