Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guest Post


Lisa created this blog and she has not kept up with it. Fortunately for me, I know her password and made myself a guest author. I doubt she will notice anytime soon.

I am not witty or creative, so I will just get to the facts.

Baby Colin is now crawling (all over the place). He is also starting to pull himself up on things (to his knees). We have started to baby proof the house so that his new found mobility does not lead to unnecessary crying. We have video, but I need to digitize it before we can post it, so don't hold your breath.

I also agree with Lisa that Teething is terrible. The boy can be happy, rested, well fed, and safe, but then all of a sudden start crying inconsolably. I suggested Jack Daniels as a solution, but Lisa shot that down. So I took solution number 2, go to the gym.

Finally the boy can get to a seated position on his own. We were excited at first. Now we are finding that it is annoying. We put him to bed and then check on him later and he is just sitting there quietly in the dark not sleeping. Before he would just stay on his back and go to bed.

-Colin

P.S. BC is up to 3 Situps a day and 2 push-ups. He is going to be ripped soon. He goes to the Gym(boree) weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment